Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

OMG FAST @#$%ING ZOMBIE!!

This is freaking awesome! I love how you guys sprites, and old school arcade style elements. This would be so awesome to play on a Nintendo DS with more players. Hey if alien hominid got released on console, why shouldn't this? I would definitely buy this to play with other people on hand held or console dlc.

Enigmata Enigmata

Interesting

i would suggest to speed it up a little more, and have less pixels, should use smoother lines, and also needs better music, some thing that would keep the hype, overall this was good, it kinda reminds me of the water down Ikaruga, except with out the upgrades

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

DAMN

i lost to TV HEAD!

We Are Legend:Arockalypse We Are Legend:Arockalypse

Brutal!

this was pretty cool, is that iron man's(from marvel vs capcom) body you drew over to make johnny valintine? because he does have the same fighting stance as iron man.

JohnnySedona responds:

I took animation cues for Johnny Valentine from Alex's character in the SFIII series. I've never been a big fan of Iron Man, and as a fighting-game character, he's too slow for me (I don't really like Alex, either, but his moves involved a lot of grappling, which worked well for Johnny Valentine's character). The hyena was based (very) loosely on Jon Talbain's character from Darkstalkers. When the hyena walks, you can see the influence from Talbain's crouched stance.